To provide an opportunity for members to develop their skills in the French language by providing avenues for this development.
- To promote French as a foreign language in the UoN
- To improve the oral and written skills of members
- To conduct:
i)French cultural days
- To disseminate knowledge by conducting French classes
- To foster exchange programmes with French based organizations and institutions including high schools, universities, alliance Française and the embassy of France to Kenya.
- To provide members with short term internships and jobs in French based working environments.
The club welcomes French students from the UoN, UoN alumni who took French, interested people who are not necessarily students of the UoN, and UoN students who are not pursuing French.
-Meetings held weekly.
After the just concluded cefruna-tatua partnership programme, the club is planning to have a picnic on the 10th of November 2013, at the arboretum.